I had my dream house all picked out. It is a colonial style with red brick and white pillars. It has a huge front yard and a huge back yard. It has fireplaces and a full basement. It has a family room and a formal dining room. It is just beautiful. It is also in Preston, Idaho.
It has been sitting on the market for a while (I happen to know the owners). It’s a totally affordable price. It’s just not where we live right now. That house screams “Sariah!” I know that house has been waiting for us to move back there because it’s supposed to be mine.
However, as in most things, this dream has come to an end. It has been sold and they close this week. I’m in mourning. Are we moving to Preston? I don’t know! Ches would need a job there, and that is a whole different discussion. As of right now, we are still in Arizona. In a rental. In a house that was supposed to be temporary (1 year) and is not anything at all what I want in a house.
The owner did tell me if it falls through she’ll let me know. ~sigh~ Is it wrong for me to hope that it falls through and to hope that the current band director doesn’t work out there so we can move into my dream house??? I’ll just keep hoping. I won’t actually pray for it.
(I’ll let Laural do that. hee hee)