1. I love not having to cook on the weekends (Ches is the BEST).
2. I wish I could have taken a Sunday afternoon nap today.
3. I really enjoyed not having my period for about 3 1/2 years. Didn’t enjoy the pregnancies so much, but I enjoyed the rest of it. 🙂
4. I can’t believe how many family birthdays are at the end of September… Richard, Tim, Aiden, Allen, Emily… I know I forgot a few, huh?
5. I need more money for my 3 Day Walk: http://08.the3day.org/goto/Sariah.Sharp
6. I bought some new clothes at Old Navy yesterday for some AWESOME prices: shorts ($4.99), skirt ($4.99), capris ($14.95), and sports bra ($15).
7. I wore my heels to church today and only started to fall once. 🙂
8. I think Brenden the fish needs a friend. And we should name her Olivia Newton John (thanks Karen). Aiden thinks we should have another “he” and his name should be Darth Fish.
9. I think if Aiden wants to write his own thing, he can, but he needs to stop telling me what to write on here and what to erase. Sorry, bud. Ain’t gonna happen.
10. I really need a new haircut/hairstyle.