10. You get excited when buying your vacuum. So excited that you even call your younger brother and describe every detail of said vacuum and all of it’s functions, even though your brother just wants to hang up the phone to go out with his girlfriend.
9. You hear about the engagement or marriage of a friend and think, “Well, it’s about stinkin’ time!”
8. You have complained about the music kids are listening to these days as too loud and indistinguishable from any other music that’s out there these days.
7. The kids you used to teach or mentor are now all married and starting to having their own babies.
6. You sympathize more and more with you mother and all she went through when trying to raise you and your siblings.
5. You have answered a question from a child with, “Because I said so, that’s why.”
4. You look at the clock one night, notice that it says 10 pm, and exclaim, “Oh my gosh! It’s so late! I gotta get to bed right away if I’m going to be able to function at all tomorrow.”
3. You have referred to current university students as “kids”.
2. Your dream in life is to own a nice refrigerator and your own steam cleaner.
1. You have talked with your friends about the state of “kids these days” and you’re referring to teenagers, not to 5 yr olds. And the “kids these days” don’t know how good they have it in comparison to your teenage years.