I got tagged!! Thanks, Timber.
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blogs, leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog. (I’m not actually going to tag anyone. You’ll just have to consider yourself tagged, okay??)
Here we go:
1. I follow a certain routine for myself every single morning, and it all centers around my shower. First, I eat breakfast, then I take a shower. In the shower, I shampoo my hair, rinse it out, put in the conditioner, and leave that in while I lather and scrub my body. Then I scrub my face so I can rinse my face just before my hair. If I have to shave, that goes before I scrub my body. I finish my rinsing my hair a few times, letting cooler and cooler water rinse it. I can’t brush my teeth until after I’ve had my shower. Just one of those wierd things. I don’t know why. After I’ve done all that, I’m free to go about my day. 🙂 Since becoming a mother, it’s very iffy on when I actually get to take my shower, but I still follow that routine. It’s just in me and if I change it, I feel wrong inside. (Yes, yes I do have OCD. Don’t get me started. Oh wait, this tag did!!)
2. I bite my nails. I can’t stand to have my nails ver long, but I don’t like them super short, either, so I’m not one of those that bites their nails down until the bleed. They are just rather short. When I was 12 I wanted to start wearing nail polish, and my parents said I had to grow out my nails… no biting for at least 2 weeks… then I’d be allowed nail polish. I did as they asked, got to wear the nail polish, and went back to biting my nails. Nope, wearing nail polish did not stop me of this habit.
3. I sucked my thumb most of my life. I don’t anymore, and I’m not telling anyone when I actually quit doing it (it’s embarrassing!!), but it was such a comforting thing for me. I still get an urge to suck my thumb some nights when I can’t sleep when I’m super sad and depressed. I don’t do it, but that urge is still there.
4. I have to be even. Meaning I need symmatry. When I have an itch on one arm, I scratch it, then I have to scratch the eaxt spot on my other arm. When I pull my hair up, I have to feel completely even pressure on both sides of my head and face. I tend to like my furniture to be perfect in line with things and totally symmetrical. Kind of hard to do, but I try. When I’m excersizing, I can tell if we haven’t done as many of whatever on on side than we did on another. And while I love to get massages from my husband, if he isn’t perfectly symmetrical in it, I feel uncomfortable and like I going absolutely nuts for the rest of the day.
5. I read “cyber-soaps” online. They are soooooooooo dumb, but I can’t help it. I have to know what’s going on with these characters.
6. I am an interrupter. I don’t mean to be! Seriously! I just start to comment as soon as I think of it without waiting for a break or for my turn to talk. Not a good thing, and I AM working on it, but I still forget a lot. I’m sorry! Really I am! So, if we’re having a conversation and I constantly interrupt, maybe you could call me on it. I just get excited to throw in my point of view or share my experience, and it spills out before I even realize whether or not it was my turn to talk.
Okay… thos are 6 habits about me. What about you? Who’s gonna do the tag?