This is mainly for Kris, who I hasn’t done this in a while, and I miss it. I always thought it looked kinda fun, so, here goes!!
1. I still don’t know how to do my hair with it’s new haircut.
2. I hope my hair grows out really fast so I’ll feel normal again.
3. I wonder why when people have parties with lots of alcohol consumption, they always use those big, red plastic cups.
4. I mean, aren’t there other kinds and colors of cups to use?
5. I don’t mind the neighbors having a party every now and then, but two nights in a row is ridiculous.
6. I honestly think my son is one of the smartest kids his age, hands down.
7. I don’t usually like to brag about his “smarts”, but how many other kids do you know that is teaching himself to read and taught himself the names of the planets… in order… before he turned four?
8. I love taking a good Sunday afternoon nap.
9. I think my husband is the kindest man in the entire universe (and not just my universe, either).
10. I don’t get dirty jokes.
11. I’m still pregnant.
12. I figure I have at least one more week, even though I’m due in just over 3.
13. I’m not quite ready for the baby to come, even though my mind and body thinks otherwise.
14. I was just told that The Amazing Race starts two weeks from today.
15. I love that show!
16. I need to go to the bathroom… again!!!